Algonquin College Offers Exciting Options for an International Education
Expand your horizons!
If you're looking for a world-class education in a vibrant, multicultural setting, you will find it at Algonquin College. With over 180 programs and three campuses, we are one of Canada's largest colleges, yet we are still small enough to nurture a friendly, student-oriented atmosphere.
At our International Education Centre, we offer opportunities for:
Also, Algonquin's international education offerings consist of bundled programs in various locations, including:
- For enrolled students
- For graduates
- Finding your own placement
- Teaching English abroad
- Funding your international experience
- Manav Rachna International University (MRIU) (India)
- Algonquin College (Kuwait)
- Hotelski Educativni Centar (HEC) (Montenegro)
- Jiangsu Maritime Institute (JMI) (China)
International projects and partnerships include:
- Education for Employment (EFE) Project (Tanzania)
- Korea National University of Education (KNUE) (Korea)
Working abroad helps you to gain a background in your field and the chance to expand your horizons, meet new people and dynamic cultures.
When you are able to put international work experience on your resume, you demonstrate to employers that you are confident, flexible, have problem-solving and communication skills, and are able to work across cultures and with diverse groups of people.
Take advantage of a global education. Be sure to consider College when pursuing international opportunities.