Notes for Canadian Students
To be eligible for Centennial College bursaries, you must meet the below requirements. Please note that some bursaries may have other requirements in addition to those outlined below.
• Have completed the Scholarships and Bursaries Questionnaire at least once during the academic year
• Be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident or a Protected Person
• Be considered an Ontario resident
• Be enrolled full-time in a Ministry approved program (excludes CE and Part-Time bursaries)
• Have a financial need that equals or exceeds the value of the bursary
Notes for International Students
Centennial recognizes the academic excellence of its international students through merit based and financial need scholarships.
For more information on Centennial Scholarships, follow this link: http://www.centennialcollege.ca/admissions/financial-aid/program-scholarships-and-awards/