|You have the potential to reach your goals -— and with over 90 internationally recognized, career-focused programs, we have the pathways to get you there. But, first we have to get you here: Toronto, Canada.|
Toronto is ranked as the safest large metropolitan city in North America by Places Rated Almanac, is the largest city in Canada and a major centre for business and finance. It is home to over 80,000 businesses, including more than one-third of the country’s top 500 industrial firms. With over 8,000 industrial plants, Toronto is also Canada’s manufacturing capital.
This year, Toronto ranked #2 in an annual report on the top 26 “Cities of Opportunity” by PricewaterhouseCoopers. Just behind New York, Toronto topped powerhouses like London England, Paris and all other Canadian cities. Ranked by the UN as the world’s most diverse city, you can expect to be welcomed to Toronto by people, communities, and government policies that encourage and support newcomers.
Centennial College is the first government-accredited College in Ontario, with four campuses and eight specialized schools in the Greater Toronto Area. Centennial offers diploma, advanced diploma, certificate, and degree programs in Business, Engineering Technology and Applied Science, Media and Design, Health and Community studies, Hospitality, Tourism and Culture and Transportation.
Centennial offers post-secondary, post-graduate and fast-track programs, five joint degrees with universities in Toronto, and has credit transfer agreements with multiple universities in Canada, U.S., Australia and around the world.
What makes Centennial special?
Strong International Student Services:
• Each prospective student is paired with an international admissions assistant. Many of our team members were once international students, and know how to help you. From study permits, to work permits, housing, health care, job opportunities, questions immigration and more - there’s someone at our International Centre waiting to help.
• International advisors and an International Office located at every campus.
• Study permit, work permit, job search, and immigration workshops on and off campus for all current students and graduates.
• Free tutoring at every campus, academic advising, counseling, peer mentoring, as well as events and trips organized by our Centennial College Student Association (CCSAI).
An International Reputation:
• International reputation for exceptional training practices; participation in the training of Chinese bankers in preparation for the Beijing Olympics, Centennial’s leadership in automotive training for GM in 10 Middle East countries, and English
• Language Training program in partnership with an established educational institution in Korea
• Fixed overseas operations in China, India, Turkey, Mexico, Korea and Panama.
• Partnerships with educational institutions and industry around the world including South Korea, Russia, Mexico, Panama, the United States and Australia.
As an international student, you’re going to find that a credential that is recognized around the world and the people who help you along the way are the two essential things you’ll need on this journey. You can count on Centennial College for both.
We welcome you to view photos, get information, and make friends on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/centennial.international
Or, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Areas of Expertise|
|Centennial’s School of Business offers more than 30 nationally and internationally recognized programs; from Business Administration, Financial Planning and Accounting, to International Business Management and Marketing: Sales & Account Management.|
The School of Engineering Technology and Applied Science offers leading programs in Advanced Manufacturing and Automation Technology, Applied Biological and Environmental Science, and Information and Communication Engineering Technology.
The school of Communications, Media, and Design at Centennial College specializes in Advertising, Digital Animation, Game Art and Design as well as management programs for post-graduate students in Advertising, Corporate Communications, and Media Engineering Design Integration.
The School of Hospitality, Tourism, and Culture has developed The Cultural Heritage Institute to lead the training in the emerging field of Cultural Heritage tourism. Programs in Hospitality and Tourism Administration, to Event, Kitchen, or Hotel and Resort Management are designed to prepare graduates to enter the largest employment sector in the world.
The School of Community and Health Studies is recognized for innovation and applied research in the area of health care and educational technology for programs in Nursing, Pharmacy, Wellness, Early Childhood Education and Food and Nutrition Management.
Centennial’s School of Transportation is home to one of the largest automotive and aircraft technology training centres in Canada, specializing in Pilot Training, Aviation Technician and Motive Power Technician programs.